Community Resources & Drought Information Fair

Community Resources & Drought Information Fair is Friday, May 15, 2015, 2:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m., at Elbow Creek Elementary School in Visalia.

Read More

May is Mental Health Awareness Month

Tulare Health & Human Services Agency is observing Mental Health Awareness Month in May.  Plenty of activities are planned throughout the month!

Read More

Public Meetings Scheduled for Input On Proposed County Animal Control Ordinance Changes

Residents of the unincorporated areas of Tulare County can expect to hear about proposed changes to Tulare County Animal Control ordinances and lend their opinion and expertise to staff during public meetings that are being held by Tulare HHSA. 

Read More

Drought Status Updates

Drought status updates for the public are now hosted weekly on the Tulare County Emergency site under the "Drought" heading.

Read More

Immunizations for Children

To help Tulare County parents make sure their children get all the immunizations (shots) they need, at the right ages, the Immunization Program helps provide vaccines to children whose parents or guardians may not be able to afford them. This helps ensure that all children have a better chance of getting their recommended vaccinations on schedule. These vaccines protect babies, young children, and adolescents from vaccine-preventable diseases.

Shots are available for those who have no health insurance, have Medi-Cal, or whose insurance does not cover immunizations. Please call for information about these low-cost immunizations.

To contact us, or for a list of clinic dates and locations, see the Contact and Locations tab.

Immunizations for Adults

We provide vaccinations to individuals who are traveling abroad or have school, work, or immigration requirements.

See the "Contact and Location" and "Resources" tabs for more information.